need right now: gasparilla edition


With Gasparilla just around the corner {and the temps all over the place}, I rounded up a few of my must haves for Tampa's favorite celebration. Cannot wait to spend the day with friends watching the parade from a friend's apartment {avoiding some of the craziness on the streets}. I'm sure I'll be wearing some variation of the above, especially given my weakness for all things striped.

1. Zara tee // 2. Zara top with jeweled neckline // 3. velvet tee // 4. Zara shorts // 5. Citizens coated jeans // 6. Alexander McQueen skull bracelet // 7. Skull ring // 8. Vince d'orsay flats // 9. House of Harlow booties, different color on sale here // 10. Converse sneakers //

I saw some super cute items over at Penelope T, too, and will probably be making a lunch-break trip over there this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment