Happy Friday!

it was a lovely false spring day in barcelona

I remember enjoying Parque Guell immensely and this photo always reminds me of how easy it is for us (especially when we're young) to take what is right in front of us for granted. Another weekend is upon us... and I am so looking forward to spending some time at a few of my favorite places around south Tampa - The Royal Tea Room, Oxford Exchange, and Curtis Hixon dog park. 

In case you're already on weekend mode, here are a few of my favorite things from this week:

Even Women's Wear Daily agrees, Famous Jameis is the man of the week (although he apparently needs to step his fashion game up, I think he looks better than most guys did at 20).

Are you as obsessed with a good beard as I am? I'm constantly trying to convince my husband not to shave. Since the beard has apparently gone mainstream, maybe I won't have to try so hard anymore.

Brit looking amazing at the People's Choice Awards.

Love these haunting and beautiful photos by Thomas Zakowski.

I seriously cannot wait for SJP's shoe line to come out.

Have a happy weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment