have a great weekend!


my big plans for the weekend: curling up with a good book

If you're already on weekend mode, here are some fun links for your afternoon perusing:

I am obsessed with and will need everything in the Peter Pilotto for Target collection. {Even if the fabric won't be that great, it's just. so. pretty.}

I love BaubleBar, but I have to admit I feel like I should start setting aside a budget for new jewels from WeTheAdorned

I get that the '70s are making a comeback (i.e., halter dresses a la Amy Adams in American Hustle), but this American Apparel window display? No words.  

I'm kind of dying to read Cameron Diaz's book, largely out of sheer curiosity aroused after reading this article {and I chugged a liter of water this morning because I, too, wanted to feel like a rejuvenated plant}. 

I love the unexpected pop of color in this otherwise all white apartment

Check out Kallima Photography's Best of 2013 {love that a few of our photos were included}.

No comments:

Post a Comment