classic

Years ago, while shopping with my mom, a connoisseur of St. John's blazers, we stumbled upon this one on the sale rack at Nordstrom's. I was still too young {and jobless} to appreciate it, but acquiesced to my mother's proposal that she purchase it for me {I've never been one to turn down a good thing}. Now, it's a staple in my wardrobe and one of the best finds of which I've been a part {it was marked down a good 70%, at least}.

I really believe in investing in those key pieces that aren't trendy and you know you'll wear for years to come: good blazers, great bags, and beautiful shoes {that don't kill your feet}.
  





blazer: St. John's (similar) // t-shirt: J. Crew // belt: J. Crew // jeans: Genetic Shya Cigarette Jean, from Penelope T // shoes: Valentino from Nordstrom's // rings: Atlantic-Pacific X Bauble Bar // bracelets: David Yurman, Francesca's // sunnies: Ray-Ban from Nordstrom's



No comments:

Post a Comment