leather & lace

It finally cooled down in Tampa this weekend which caused me to break out a couple of my favorite winter pieces for date night with C. Every now and then I wish it stayed cold down here, but now that's it has been about a week (and I've worn most of my coats), I'm ready for it to warm back up. 


I'm not an earring person, but I love this cuff by Ashley Madekwe {and it's clip-on, perfect for sensitive ears like mine}. It's the perfect alternative to a statement necklace, and goes with everything from a t-shirt to a dress.
 


 




outfit details: coat: Zara (on major sale) // blazer: Rachel Zoe (extremely similar) // lace top: Zara 
skirt: J. Crew (extra 40% off with code FUNSALE) // tights: Commando // booties: Sam Edelman // ear cuff: Ashley Madekwe for Bauble Bar // rings: PenelopeT, Gorjana, and damselindiorXgorjana // sunnies: CĂ©line // minaudiere: Halston Heritage (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment