looking back: my absolute favorite day of 2013, our wedding


Even though everyone says it, I can honestly say our wedding day was the best day of my life so far. We saw so many loved ones, danced the night away, and drank plenty of champagne {and maker's mark}.




If you are debating whether to do a first look, do one. If you even think you should do it, you should. I felt so much better after I saw Carson and, since we finished almost all of our photos before the ceremony, we could enjoy friends and family during cocktail hour {and have a couple cocktails ourselves, win-win}. 















dancing with my father was so fun. and I might have shed a tear or two. {song: I loved her first}

We both love music so much we had a hard time selecting "our song," since, strangely enough, we didn't actually have one. We went with Van Morrison's Into the Mystic {we may have had a minor issue months later when C suggested Leather & Lace would have been better, which was my original thought too... until the vow renewals}.

 It was easily the most humid day of life, so I was quite melted by the end of the night. So. Much. Fun.

all photos kallima photography






No comments:

Post a Comment