closet shopping


I have to admit that shopping in my closet is really not one of my favorite activities... however, sometimes I find something I was always pretty whatever about that suddenly seems like a must-have item. I've probably had "boyfriend" jeans in my shopbop cart 12 times and then bailed before hitting "confirm purchase" (something that actually happens more often than my husband would believe). Then I realized I purchased these Joe's Jeans from Anthro literally years ago, and they were always too straight-legged and a bit too big ... in other words, now they're perfect. After a bit of DIY distressing {I've since distressed them a bit more}, they're now being worn on repeat after years of neglect. 







stripe top: zara (now on SALE!) >> silk blouse: zara >> necklace: baublebar >> jeans: Joe's (similar here, here, and here) >> shoes: alice & olivia (last year)

No comments:

Post a Comment