looking back: favorite moments of 2013, part I {bridal shower}


It has been so busy with the holidays that I've been more than remiss with blog posts (largely because cooking has fell to the wayside). Today I wanted to reflect on some of my favorite moments and days in 2013, since I'm sure you haven't seen a million of those all over the place already. This has been a great year, and we've got some great things planned in 2014 that I'm already looking forward to. But for today, I'm going to savor the last hours of 2013 - which was by far one of my best years yet.
We had so much fun at my bridal shower at the Vinoy in St. Petersburg. We started our afternoon with high tea, and ended the day with champagne and dancing. My maid of honor, Noelle, obviously needs to be an event planner.



 ikea hack: Noelle painted this formerly black ikea frame with white paint and gold leaf







woodford reserve and a decanter: the perfect his-and-hers gift.





wearing: top: alice & olivia // skirt: bhldn // shoes:bhldn // jewelry: david yurman,  francesca's (spikes), penelope t, vintage // clutch: ted baker

No comments:

Post a Comment