looking back: favorite moments of 2013, part II {engagement shoot}


It would be a serious stretch of the truth to say my (now) husband enjoyed our {two} engagement photo shoots. I had a sneaking suspicion we were getting engaged while in Paris, so like all normal girls, I booked a photographer for while we were there, claiming we HAD to have photos of ourselves in the City of Lights as a keepsake. Needless to say, when I explained we had to go through all of that again with our actual wedding photographers, my husband looked at me like I had three heads. Obviously, he's a keeper. Here are some of my favorite shots from that afternoon {it was super stressful since we drove all the way to West Palm after working half the day, but so worth it in the end}. 

all photos by kallima photography.






dress: rachel zoe // shoes: brian atwood

top: joie // pants: zara // shoes: joan & david 







No comments:

Post a Comment