cherish every moment.


After reading Madonna Badger's story yesterday (thanks to the Skimm for directing me to it), I felt a strong urge to call everyone I love and let them know it. Life is too short to wish it away. It's a habit I have, and think my New Year's resolution will be to stop (or at least cut back on) doing that. 

In case you missed it:

  • J. Crew's sale is on sale (code: STYLETIME).
  • The Koch brothers threw a kegger to "educate" people about the new health care law.
  • Lily Allen released a new video that has everyone hot and bothered. Lena Dunham's fans took it up on twitter.
  • The Philippines are in desperate need of help.
  • Isabel Marant for H&M happened yesterday. If you're just now finding out, you're not going to get any of it.
  • The guidelines on statins changed this week, which is likely to put more Americans on meds. But at whose benefit? Maybe we should consider changing the standard diet guidelines first.


No comments:

Post a Comment