simplicity




When we're running out for dinner/drinks on a Friday night, I'm usually in a huge hurry and unable to figure out what to wear, so I just throw on black staples without thinking too much about it. 

Believe it or not, these faux leather Zara pants are probably one of my most-worn items. Black leather pants are as practical as a black blazer, and a staple for everyone's closet.



pants zara (last year, dreaming about these) >> top don me now (new to me shop in hyde park) >> bandeau francesca's (2 for $18!) >> wedges alice & olivia >> extras: damsel x gorjana necklace, doloris petunia friendship bracelet (c/o), david yurman bracelets (spikes from francesca's), michael kors watch, david yurman and gorjana rings >> nails: essie chinchilly >> bag: marc by marc

No comments:

Post a Comment