one.year.later.


I realized the other day it had been a year since I hopped over here and updated this little blog. Just after I finished the relaunch, I found out I was pregnant. I was in a fair amount of denial (and took four pregnancy tests, plus a blood test) because I felt completely asymptomatic.


Fast forward two weeks later, and I was nauseated basically 24/7. Morning sickness is a myth. It's not in the morning. It's all the time.

Since my last post, we bought a house and (obviously) had that baby. And now he's somehow six months old! The challenges of working and wanting to be there for his every move are something I wasn't really prepared for, but am learning the ins and outs of that slowly.

Needless to say, it's been a busy year. I'll be doing some update posts but for now, here's a quick recap:
{announcing our pregnancy at 20 weeks}


{celebrating my best friend's engagement at 37 weeks}


{boat day}

{after 23 fun filled hours}

{heading home}


most images from instagram: @_heatherbarnes

No comments:

Post a Comment