strawberry-banana-cacao smoothie


This was an accidental recipe. My original plan was to make a delicious paleo-friendly chocolate almond milk. {I will literally polish off the Blue Diamond chocolate almond milk in a matter of days, but there are so many ingredients in it that it makes me a bit nervous...} The original plan failed. Instead of continuing to waste almond milk, I switched it up and created something actually drinkable.

Hopefully I'll get the chocolate almond milk down sometime soon. Like they say, if at first you don't succeed... throw in a bunch of ingredients until it tastes good.



Ingredients:

1.5 tablespoons cacao + maca powder
12 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tablespoon raw honey
1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
10 oz. bag frozen strawberries
1/2 banana

Throw it all in the blender and blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment