breaking the denim rut

Lately, I've been trying to break out of my usual weekend go to's - denim or leather leggings. When I found these scarf print pants at MisRed Outfitters, I seriously had to have them. They're even more comfy than leggings (if possible) but can easily be dressed up or down.

It's almost hard to believe how warm it is outside again. It was so nice to soak up a bit of sun this weekend. Our house hunt continued... but so far, no good. I think the highlight of my Saturday (sadly?) was making my own version of this recipe with homemade paprika spiced mayo (dubbed McMax at our house, and now my new addiction). A leisurely brunch with a bestie followed by some serious me time (with the pups, of course) rounded out a pretty relaxing and perfect weekend.


top: funktional (old from penelope t) // pants: MisRed Outfitters // ring: MisRed Outfitters // shoes: Badgely Mischka (old, love these and these)

3 comments: